Twin Wolves studio was born in Italy in April 2016 combining under the same roof the videogames and cinema worlds.
We develop apps and mobile games on different platforms (iOS, Android and Windows Phone) internally and for B2B, providing support and business consulting.
We use Gamification mechanic through which we apply dynamics and principles of game design in different fields, in order to increase the engagement and loyalty and to strengthen the development of marketing campaigns.
Our studio develops videogames for B2C too and provides video post-production and visual effects services in addition to the production of cartoons.
But above all, we’re a development studio driven by passion, creativity and experience.
Twin Wolves Studio is looking for Gameplay/Character/Creature Animators who will be responsible for creating and implementing gameplay animations, editing motion capture data and creating keyframe animations according to specific needs.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the industry in a similar role;
- Excellent MotionBuilder and Maya skills;
- A strong showreel demonstrating your passion for creating great animations.
- Ability to work well as part of a team;
- Excellent problem solver;
- Highly motivated and proactive;
- A passion for both playing and creating games;
- Great communication skills: communication is essential for a good and pleasant work environment and the achievement of the objectives!
- Strong motivation to take on any tasks needed to complete a project;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Enthusiasm for on-going learning and self-development.
Twin Wolves Studio collects your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. All your information will be kept confidential.