Twin Wolves studio was born in Italy in April 2016 combining under the same roof the videogames and cinema worlds.
We develop apps and mobile games on different platforms (iOS, Android and Windows Phone) internally and for B2B, providing support and business consulting.
We use Gamification mechanic through which we apply dynamics and principles of game design in different fields, in order to increase the engagement and loyalty and to strengthen the development of marketing campaigns.
Our studio develops videogames for B2C too and provides video post-production and visual effects services in addition to the production of cartoons.
But above all, we’re a development studio driven by passion, creativity and experience.
Twin Wolves Studio is looking for a Junior 3D Animator who will work closely with Designer, Artists and Programmer to integrate the work into the game and verifying that all the elements interact properly.
- Proficiency in Autodesk® Maya® and/or Autodesk® MotionBuilder®;
- Good ability to animate the human form, giving the character weight, personality, mood and believability;
- Passion and enthusiasm for videogames;
- Written and oral English.
- Knowledge of drawing and traditional animation;
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of rigging and skinning characters for animation;
- Scripting skills (Mel, Python);
- Experience with Motion Capture editing;
- Cinematographic background knowledge (cameras, editing, storytelling…).
Twin Wolves Studio collects your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. All your information will be kept confidential.